An assessment of how far I’ve gotten since the game’s release on August 27th:
- There are 38 songs in the game.
- I am still playing on Easy level.
- I have logged 24 hours of gameplay (which includes Diva Room and watching songs in video mode)
- I have passed all 38 songs, currently with 1 Perfect, 32 Excellent, and 5 Great scores.
- Once I get the remaining 5 songs to Excellent, I will move on to Normal level.
- Most of the 5 remaining songs are the same ones I had trouble with getting to Great.
I am definitely not ashamed to have started playing on Easy level. I fully expect to hit a wall again once I start Normal level, but with all of this time spent learning the songs and timing, it won’t be nearly the impossibility it was without playing Easy first. I can’t even conceive of playing at the Hard or Extreme level at this point, but who knows, maybe someday I’ll reach that level.